Thursday, November 21, 2013

These Pizzas Are Despicable ...

If you are a regular reader of this blog, you know my affection for food issued cards. Looking up and down the grocery store isles these days, it slim pickings.
 
So when one facebook page alerted me to the free cards that came with food, I jumped at the chance - especially when it turned out to be PIZZA !
 
 
One of four promo cards of the DESPICABLE ME 2 movie are available in specially marked packages of Marketside Large pizzas. I like that.

 
So, while watching my sports this weekend, I'll be chomping down on some pizza pies with GRU and the Minions.
 
 

1 comment:

Fuji said...

Cool cards. I love both non-sports and food issues. My students are always talking about this movie. One of these days I'll get around to watching it.