Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Making Cards - Part 2 : Legendary Lovecraft

Monsters, whether you believe n them or not, exist.  Because of writers like Edgar Allen Poe, Stephen King and H.P. Lovecraft.
 
H.P. Lovecraft is one of the recent trends of horror writers that are getting a revival through their stories and their interpretations of artists. I am pleased to be one of the selected ones to depict Lovecraft's monster mind through the MONSTER WAX card company. The company also houses one of the finest collections of monster trading cards found here -  http://www.monsterwax.com/monstermuseum.html
 


 
I wish I had more time to do these cards but I was in the middle of a deadline and got to do only a handful for the set. However, I was given some extra blank cards and will be putting some of those up for sale when the set is released.



 
 
 
If you have a favorite Lovecraft story or creature, and you want a nice investment in cards, shoot me an email and your request. A closer look at sketch cards and their rising values, you can check out  or http://www.nonsportupdate.com/ or ebay for current pricing.

No comments: