Monday, November 12, 2012

This Falcon is Out of This World

So what has been keeping me from blogging about cards the last few weeks ? Well, besides yard work, building projects, end of the season MLS Play-offs and Uefa Champions League in full swing ? Just this ...

My $6 rummage sale purchase of a LEGO Millenium Falcon !


After 4 hours of construction I have a complete and mint fresh space craft from  the STAR WARS universe. While the box looked worse for wear, all the parts were there AND it included the original 5 minifigs ...


Pricess Leia (Hoth outfit), Han Solo (Hoth outfit), Chewbacca, C-3PO and a bonus Snow Trooper with cannon.


Also mixed in the box was a GENOSIAN FIGHTER plus a Genosian Pilot !

Legos are one of the best toys ever made. They also are one of the most creative activities for both children and adults. Many architects and builders are preoccupied with designing and expermenting with the colorful blocks.

My wife, who is also a psychologist, tells me many therapist use Legos in their play therepy sessions. I think I'm going to be in therapy for a long time.  

3 comments:

CoffeeJunkee said...

Awesome find! I love Star Wars toys!

Jeremy said...

Nice Falcon! It's good that all the parts were still together. It sucks to buy something second hand and it's missing some parts.

Rod Sangala said...

If this is an older one I heard they are worth a few bucks, lucky you great find again